CELTIC PARK

CELTIC PARK
Celtic Park aka Paradise - Total no. of visits: over 1000

Thursday 16 July 2015

MATCH 1611 - Wednesday, 15 July 2015


Season: 2015/16
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Qualifying Round 1st Leg
Venue:  CELTIC PARK (900)


CELTIC    2    STJARNAN    0
Scorers:  Boyata, Griffiths

Just like last season the new season starts with Icelandic opponents in UEFA Champions League Qualifying Round.


Personel note:  Landmark game for me, my 900th match at Celtic Park.
Line ups

New season kicks off

First goal of season


Personal note:
My 114th Celtic UEFA tie - only 2 involving Icelandic clubs.
Overall only my 3rd match involving an Icelandic side - the first one was the national side under 21 team v Scotland at Fir Park in 1984 when over aged player Roy Aitken scored the only goal.
FC Stjarnan become the 195th club side I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment